APPLY FOR A SCHOLARSHIP
How to Apply:
2. Gather the needed personal information, including name, address, phone number, and email address.
3. Request a transcript from the T.C. Williams Guidance Office to be sent to PO Box 25398, Alexandria, VA 22313 by March 5, 2021.
4. Submit three (3) letters of recommendation to be sent either by mail to: PO Box 25398, Alexandria, VA 22313 or by email to: by midnight on March 5, 2021.
5. Complete and submit an essay with the scholarship application form on the topic of what the scholarship would do to help advance your academic and career goals/plans. Essay should be between 600-800 words. (Essays will be submitted through the online application form).
6, Complete and submit a written statement with the scholarship application form describing your extra curricula activities (including work activities) and highlighting any leadership roles. Written statements should be between 200-400 words. (Written statements will be submitted through the online application form).
7. Fill out the online application form by midnight, March 5, 2021.
8. Applicants will be notified via email and mail by April 20, 2021.
February 1, 2021:
March 5, 2021:
Applications Due by Midnight.
April 20, 2021:
Applicants Notified of Scholarship Decisions via Email and Mail.